– Actions speak louder than words. -or- The pen is mightier than the sword.
– Look before you leap. -or- He who hesitates is lost.
– Many hands make light work. -or- Too many cooks spoil the broth.
– Clothes make the man. -or- Don’t judge a book by its cover.
– Nothing ventured, nothing gained. -or- Better safe than sorry.
– The bigger, the better. -or- The best things come in small packages.
– Absence makes the heart grow fonder. -or- Out of sight, out of mind.
– What will be, will be. -or- Life is what you make it.
– Cross your bridges when you come to them. -or- Forewarned is forearmed.
– What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. -or- One man’s meat is another man’s poison.
– With age comes wisdom. -or- Out of the mouths of babes come all wise sayings.
– The more, the merrier. -or- Two’s company; three’s a crowd.